enregistrer dans Audacity la sortie de Hydrogen?

Bonjour.
Je voudrais enregistrer la sortie de Hydrogen dans Audacity (sous Windows 8). Dans le forum de Hydrogen un modérateur cite un article sur le site ( http://jackaudio.org/faq/jack_on_windows.html). Le problème est que cet article est rédigé en anglais. Si on le traduit avec Reverso par exemple, la traduction est incompréhensible. J’aimerais néanmoins, essayer de procéder comme le propose le tutoriel. Si un modérateur veut bien m’aider pas à pas, je lui en serais très reconnaissant. Le post risque d’être très long, mais il intéressera beaucoup d’utilisateur de Audacity.
Première question:
Le tutoriel indique “… For a list of all the audio devices on your system that Jack can connect to, open a Command Prompt, change directory to the Jack folder (i.e. cd “c:Program Files (x86)Jack”) then run this command: jackd -d portaudio -l (that’s an ‘ell’ for List, not a ‘one’) , this will present you with the list of supported devices.”
Je ne comprends pas ce qu’il faut taper dans l’invite de commande Windows. J’ai tapé: “C:Program Files (x86)Jack”) jackd -d portaudio -l.
L’invite de commande indique: “Jack n’est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commande.”
Que faut-il taper dans l’invite de commande?
D’avance merci pour votre aide.

Hello. I would want to record the exit of Hydrogen in Audacity (under Windows 8). In the forum of Hydrogen a moderator quotes an article on the site (http: // jackaudio.org / faq / jack_on_windows.html). The problem is that this article is drafted in English. If we translate it with Reverso for example, the translation is incomprehensible. I would like nevertheless, to try to proceed as proposes it the tutoriel. If a moderator is willing to help me step by step, I would be very grateful to him. The POST risks to be very long, but it will interest many user of Audacity.

The tutoriel indicates “… For has list of all the audio devices we to your system that Jack can connect to, open has Command Prompt, changes directory to the Jack to folder (i.e. cd " c:Program Rows (x86) Jack “) then run this command: jackd -d portaudio -l (that’s an ‘ell’ for List, not a ‘one’), this will present you with the list of supported devices.”
I do not understand what it is necessary to type in invite of command Windows. I typed: " C:Program Files ( x86 ) Jack " jackd -d portaudio -l .
Invite of command indicate: " jack is not recognized as internal or external command, a feasible program or a file of command.”
What is it necessary to type in invite of command?
Beforehand thank you for your help.

sorry for the english!

Audacity cannot record from JACK on Windows unless you compile Audacity from source code and enable JACK support by defining the JACKSDK_DIR environment variable to point to the JACK installation directory.

There is no need for any of that. Play your song in Hydrogen then record the computer playback just as you would record any other computer playback. See: http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/tutorial_recording_computer_playback_on_windows.html .

Gale