barre de sélection - incrément

Bonjour à tous.
Si quelqu’un à compris comment utiliser cette fonction, je lui serais reconnaissant de me donner des pistes. J’ai essayer de comprendre dans le manuel en anglais de Audacity, mais je ne comprends pas. Si, on traduit, la traduction automatique est casi incompréhensible.
Si on clique sur “incrément”
_ en cliquant sur shift + touche flêche, on change la durée de la sélection
Si on désélectionne “incrément”
_ en cliquant sur shift + touche flêche droite, on se déplace vers la droite dans le champ de valeur
C’est sans intérêt. Il doit y avoir une autre fonction à cette option.
D’avance merci.

Je ne parle pas français. Qu’est-ce que vous voulez faire? Vous pouvez sélectionner l’audio avec la souris.

Gale

Bonjour à tous.
Dans la mesure où je ne parle pas anglais, je suis obligé d’utiliser un traducteur automatique. Aussi, la traduction est-elle mauvaise.
I would want to understand to what is of use the option " incrément…".
I do not understand how this option works.
I am thus going to describe that I observe in Audacity what the option " incrément " is marked, or whether it is not it.
I observed that we can enlarge or reduce a selection by clicking on the sideline shift + touch-left or right (keyboard).
I observed that the more we use the zoom to enlarge the size of the selection and the less the duration of the selection increases or decreases when we click shift + touch right or left.
When we enlarge at the most, the duration of the selection changes by thousandth of second. A thousandth of second while at the beginning of the demonstration, the changes take place in groups of three thousandth of second.
Thus, there is a bug?
On the other hand, the observations are the same if we mark the option " incrément… ". Or if we do not mark the option " incrément… ".
Thus, it is not logical. Is there also, a second bug?
Sorry for English.

You can read this very incomplete translation (see “Ajustement à”): http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/Selection_Toolbar/fr .

Many other pages in the Manual are not translated at all. And that Manual is for development, so it does not relate to the Manual for the current release of Audacity, which is at Audacity Manual .

No - only possibly a feature request.

LEFT or RIGHT to move the cursor (or SHIFT + LEFT or SHIFT + RIGHT to expand the selection or CTRL + SHIFT + LEFT or CTRL + SHIFT + RIGHT to contract the selection) move by a fixed distance on the screen, not a fixed unit of time.

Do you want to request a feature to move the cursor or selection edge by a fixed unit of time, for example 1 millisecond, regardless of zoom level?

No. I think Incrément is a poor choice of word to translate “Snap To”, but I am not a translator.

Snap To locks LEFT/RIGHT, SHIFT + LEFT/RIGHT and CTRL + SHIFT + LEFT/RIGHT to the selection units specified in Selection Toolbar.

So if you set the selection units to seconds, LEFT would move the cursor back to an exact whole second position on the Timeline (for example, 10.0 seconds) and RIGHT and the selection expand and contract actions would move to an exact whole second position. This behaviour is not affected by the zoom level.

Gale