La fenetre principale d'AUDACITY n'apparait plus [RÉSOLU]

Salut à tous
Ma fenêtre principale d’AUDACITY n’apparait plus (du tout) depuis la mise à jour cette nuit de mavericks en Mac Os 10.9.2,

donc impossibilité totale de travailler avec :mrgreen:

J’ai passé un coup d’utilitaire disk sans résultat, j’ai rechargé et réinstallé la version Audacity 2.0.5 (la dernière), rien n’y fait,
je suis à cours d’idées

j’ai monté le concurrent “OcenAudio” qui marche trés bien, mais il n’a pas la fameuse fonction de “réduction de bruit” par empreinte
et puis je l’aime audacity, c’est tout, voilà …

Quelqu’un a une suggestion ?

Voir ici: https://forum.audacityteam.org/t/installation-do-not-run-audacity-from-the-dmg/31711/1 .

Gale

Hello friends,

Gale thank you, but my problem is not related to the installation … I installed it perfectly (and reinstalled) as needed (ie, moving well and the entire folder as I have done for years) in application and did open in this application only.

Audacity opens … but no longer displays its main window and this since the update Mac OS 10.9.2 by Apple.

What to do yet, otherwise go MacOS 10.9.1 (which opens normally) ?!!!

FB

Bonjour amis,

Merci Gale, mais mon problème n’est pas lié à l’installation … je l’ai installé parfaitement (et réinstallé) comme il faut (c’est à dire, en déplaçant bien la totalité du dossier et comme je l’ai toujours fait depuis des années) dans application et ne l’ai ouvert dans application qu’après cela.

Audacity s’ouvre, … mais n’affiche plus sa fenêtre principale et ceci depuis la mise à jour en Mac Os 10.9.2 par Apple.

Que faire encore, sinon revenir en MacOs 10.9.1 (qui l’ouvre normalement)

FB

I don’t understand exactly what happens. Do you mean you do not see the menu bar “Audacity” when you launch Audacity? Or do you see only an “Audacity” menu bar with New…, Open… and Open Recent?

Or do you see the “Audacity” menu bar but you cannot use it because Audacity is “frozen”?

I suggest you quit or force quit Audacity (you can force quit Audacity in Activity Monitor).

Open Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder and type:

~/Library/Application Support/audacity/

Then open audacity.cfg if it exists. Select all the text and delete it.

Then type the following at the top of the file:

NewPrefsInitialized=1

Save audacity.cfg and restart Audacity.

If that does not help can you attach an image of what the problem looks like? COMMAND + SHIFT + 3 to capture the entire Desktop. The saved PNG file will be on your Desktop. Please see here for how to attach files: https://forum.audacityteam.org/t/how-to-attach-files-to-forum-posts/24026/1 .

Gale

Hello Gale,

Thank you for your answers

To your question:
Do you mean you do not see the menu bar “Audacity” when you launch Audacity?

ON my finder I only have the audacity bar menu with  left and the right time

"  Audacity File Edit View Transport Tracks Generate Effect Analyze Window Help … 10:34 …"

but anything below
-Says otherwise … not the viewing window of the sample (below which we are working)
If I have a picture of the screen, you can only see the bottom of my screen.

Hello Gale,

Merci de ta réponses

A ta question:
Do you mean you do not see the menu bar “Audacity” when you launch Audacity?

sur mon finder je n’ai seulement que la barre de menu d’audacity avec la pomme à gauche et l’heure à droite

“ Audacity Fichier Edition Affichage Transport Piste Générer Effets Analyse Window Help … 10:34 …”

mais rien en dessous
… autrement-dit pas la fenêtre de visualisation de l’échantillon (dessous avec laquelle on travaille)
Si je devais faire une photo de l’écran, tu ne verrais que le fond d’écran de mon ordinateur.

A bientöt

Fb

Gae ,
Voici mon d’ecran
Capture d’écran 2014-05-01 à 10.16.46.png

Please try quitting Audacity and NewPrefsInitialized=1 as I suggested. If you cannot choose Audacity > Quit Audacity, open Activity Monitor and force quit Audacity before NewPrefsInitialized=1.

Gale

Hello

I searched in vain preference Audacity to delete, but “user / library / application support” or there is no “Audacity” folder, so anything that I can put in the trash … !, I look around … but … nothing at all, even an ultimate resettlement failed to re-appear any preference.

I would point out that Audacity is not blocked, it opens normally, it leaves normally can import music and even listen, stop, select it and delete it, in fact, apparently all keyboard shortcuts seem to work, the only thing is that everything is done blind, because the window where everything happens … no longer exists!

this is really strange.

But what he has done to us, Apple guy?

A+

FB
Hello

J’ai cherché en vain les preference Audacity afin de les effacer, mais dans “user/library/application support” ou il n’y a pas de dossier “Audacity”, et donc rien que je puisse mettre à la corbeille …!!!, j’ai chercher un peu partout …mais … rien de rien, même une ultime réinstallation n’est pas parvenu à faire ré-apparaître une quelconque preference .

Je tiens à signaler que Audacity n’est pas bloqué, on l’ouvre normalement, on le quitte normalement, on peut importer de la musique et même l’écouter, la stopper, la sélectionner et l’effacer, en fait, apparemment, tout les raccourcis clavier semblent fonctionner, la seule chose c’est que tout se fait en aveugle, car la fenêtre ou tout se passe n’existe plus…!!!

c’est vraiment étrange.

Mais qu’est ce qu’il nous ont fait là, les gars d’Apple ?

Voilà

FB

Thank you for providing a translation for French users.

If Audacity is really running as you suggest then the folder Macintosh HD/Users//Library/Application Support/audacity must exist.

Please switch to Audacity and try COMMAND + Q to quit it. Audacity should disappear from the Menu Bar. This should write audacity.cfg.

Gale

Hello Gale,

This is a good day: D

I could not find in the library preferences of Audacity …
is trying to stupidly hard in my library folder “user” that I realized that there was already a library but invisible, so file not found …

by “Alt + Click” on the “Go” tab of Finder I found “Library / Application Support / audacity.”
Finally I found the preferences of audacity.

Once re-found and deleted … then restarted Audacity, everything is back to re-walk (Youppppiiiii)

Thank you very much Gale
thank you, thank you

Bonjour Gale,

C’est un bon jour :smiley:

Je ne parvenais pas à trouver dans bibliothèque les preferences de Audacity …
c’est en essayant de mettre bêtement la bibliothèque du disque dans mon dossier “user” que je me suis aperçu qu’il y avait déjà un dossier bibliothèque mais invisible, donc introuvable, …

en faisant “un Alt + Click” sur l’onglet « Aller » du Finder j’ai retrouvé “bibliothèque/Application support/audacity”.
j’ai enfin retrouvé les preferences de audacity.

Une fois re-trouvées et effacées, … puis Audacity relancé, tout s’est remis à re-marcher (Youppppiiiii)

Merci beaucoup Gale
merci, merci

FB