I've got you under my ski

User-contributed artwork and graphics.

ImageUser-contributed graphics, logos, themes, buttons, icons and other artwork relating to Audacity.
Images and suggestions posted here are primarily for fun. Audacity currently has few options for customising the appearance, but users may still like to share their vision of Audacity in the future.
Please read the READ ME post for this board before posting here.

Re: I've got you under my ski

Permanent link to this post Posted by Damienb » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:59 pm

As much as Audacity looks a bit "plain" in terms of graphics, the way I see it, Audacity doesn't waste valuable processing power loading up high res layouts and I would worry about having a theme option to add to Audacity's bloating.

Damien
Damienb

Operating System: Please select

Permanent link to this post Posted by Gale Andrews » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:11 am

Damienb wrote:As much as Audacity looks a bit "plain" in terms of graphics, the way I see it, Audacity doesn't waste valuable processing power loading up high res layouts and I would worry about having a theme option to add to Audacity's bloating.

It just means Audacity loads different images from the ones now.

Gale
________________________________________FOR INSTANT HELP: (Click on Link below)
* * * * * Tips * * * * * Tutorials * * * * * Quick Start Guide * * * * * Audacity Manual
Gale Andrews
Quality Assurance

Operating System: Windows 10

Permanent link to this post Posted by Gale Andrews » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:40 am

propod wrote:And if i create an adress only for that ?

Same answer - no e-mail support. ;)

If you keep exactly the same number and size of images as before, then there is no need to compile Audacity. You can just download Audacity 1.3.8, save the images from Edit > Theme Preferences, then edit the images. This will change the buttons and the waveform colours.

If you want to change other parts of the interface, then you will have to compile Audacity.

If you change the Audacity icon, you cannot call the program Audacity if you distribute it to someone else.

Gale
________________________________________FOR INSTANT HELP: (Click on Link below)
* * * * * Tips * * * * * Tutorials * * * * * Quick Start Guide * * * * * Audacity Manual
Gale Andrews
Quality Assurance

Operating System: Windows 10

Previous

Return to Audacity Artwork and Graphics