Design de l'interface

Bonjour,

Je suis nouveau sur le forum, j’utilise Audacity depuis un moment (Linux Ubuntu et windows surtout) et je trouve que l’interface est un peu monotone malheureusement. Est-ce qu’il y a du nouveau à propos de l’amélioration graphique. Et surtout peut-on en proposer au dév? Des specs à quelque part? J’ai déjà réaliser un nouveau design comme ça pour m’amuser… A une époque on pouvait la modifier, mais la fonctionnalité à été désactivée. Mais peut-être que mon interface pourrait habiller une futur version :stuck_out_tongue:

Merci

Voila un aperçu en 1920x1080 - Interface style Adobe - (le logo n’est pas de moi, copier sur internet).

Je ne parle pas français.

Si les icônes sont des copies de ceux d’Adobe, nous ne pouvons pas les utiliser. Et SVP utilisez l’icôn d’Audacity, sauf si vous créez votre propre.

Si cela est bon, SVP chargez le fichier ImageCache.png que vous avez créé à un emplacement permanent, nous pensons à ce sujet plus tard, quand Thèmes Audacity sont activés.

Vous pouvez charger ImageCache.png au Forum si sa taille est inférieure à 1 Mo.

Gale

Hello,

The icons are inspired by Adobe CS6 (color and design). But it is I who has made ​​the interface, taking as model the audacity window. But I’ll change the color code of gray and some elements, so that there is a difference with that of Adobe. I would like to propose a nicer interface.

Sorry for the logo Audacity, I’ll change it now. I made a big mistake.

What do you think of this interface. The colors have been changed. The buttons are modified. And the false logo is removed. I have replace the image in my serveur. Look at the top. :slight_smile:

The Audacity logo is still blue headphones with letter “A”. (I refreshed the page). The concern about it was (I understood) that you copied it from the internet.

Gale

Hello

I meant the logo on the windows (I had copied, but now removed). In fact I forgot to remove the little logo in the top-left corner. otherwise the design is made ​​entirely by myself, I change a few elements, so that it is most clean and smooth.

OK so I will wait for you to post a link the ImageCache.png file.

Thanks,

Gale

Hello,

I post a website design. it is granted with my interface design.
I have nothing changed just changed some colors.
What do you think?
site.png

I don’t think the current logo would work with a white on black web theme.

This is why we would prefer to change related design elements (logo, icon, web site, software theme) at the same time in a unified way, when we are able to support “theming” properly in the software. See:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Visual_Consistency#Icons.2C_Logos_and_web_sites .

So (though nothing will change in the near future), the first step would be for you to submit your ImageCache.png for the Audacity theme.

Gale

No worries. I will do my imagecache and I’ll post whenever I can.

Remi

Bonjour,

si vous postez le thème dans le forum français, prévenez-moi que je le fixe en début de liste.

très cordialement