Hi guys! Just checking in again to say hola and thanks!

waves Remember me? It’s been a while. :slight_smile:

I was working on my first audiobook when I started posting here and you guys helped me a lot with understanding this whole process better. I finally finished the book a couple weeks ago - after multiple illnesses and the tragic freak accident death of one of our dogs threw kink after kink into my schedule. After uploading the project I knew the author would approve, but my concern was … what would ACX think? I waited and waited and didn’t hear anything from them. Then last Sunday I logged into my account and saw that it was “Headed for Retail”. And on the 20th, it went live. Yay!! I was told later that no news is basically good news when it comes to submitting a project for review.

Anyway, the entire experience was interesting, frustrating, and fun … if that makes any sense. I don’t think I would have figured things out as quickly or easily if it hadn’t been for your help, so I just wanted to say thank you so much! And while I may go silent from time to time on the board, I’m sure I’ll be back. :smiley:

Glad to help. It is possible to come out the other side if you stick with it. You’re one of our alumni.

Koz