About internet archive and it's new look

Has anyone had trouble using it in rss feeds, ever since it changed it’s look feed burner isn’t recognizing the audio file I’ve linked in my blogger posts. This was never a problem before the beta was introduced now it just comes up as a normal post with no audio attached to it even though there clearly is. I will link it just incase anyone is interested in it

(edit out)

episode 1 and 2 are fine and I made the episode 3 post the same way as them. I think it’s internet archive and how the uploads work now tagging the audio files differently. If anyone has a similar problem or knows what’s going on please reply would help me heaps just wanting itunes to recognise it

here’s the archive version of the episode if that helps

https://archive.org/details/Episode3YouKnowJpsBlueHasGotACertainTasteIJustCantGetEnoughOf

if anything else is needed to see what the problem is don’t hesitate to reply

Kind regards Ryan

That looks like a lame excuse for advertising your podcast. Unauthorised advertising (spamming) on this forum is strictly prohibited. It’s OK to link to an external site when relevant to an issue concerning Audacity or the use of Audacity, but I don’t see the point of your link to your website. What exactly is your question?

My intention wasn’t advertising I was only posting it to show the difference between posts on the feed burner, from the ones that work to the one that did sorry for the misunderstanding I’ve edited it out in case anyone else has a problem with it.

My question is who else is using internet archive for podcasting and how they’ve uploaded to it correctly and have had it working with their rss feed. I have uploaded 2 episodes with no issues on it and they have both worked properly with my rss feed. But my most recent one hasn’t and I don’t know why. people can go to the internet archive link and use it properly, but it won’t work with the rss feed and itunes can’t see that there is an audio file in the feed. Does anyone know what the issue could be? I think internet archive is tagging the file as something feedburner doesn’t recognise as an audio file but I could most likely be wrong.

Yet again sorry for upsetting people if there is anything else I should edit out of the post just say and it’s gone

OK, thanks for clearing that up. I trust that you understand the need for us to be strict about advertising and enjoy using this spam-free forum :wink:

This is not an area that I know much about, but the first thing that I would do is to check through their FAQ (http://archive.org/about/faqs.php), and if the answer can’t be found there, ask about it on one of their forums (Internet Archive Forums).