Using Audacity to meditation

Hello!
I don’t know, where to post this topic, but I have some great ideas to use an Audacity for meditation and sound healing.
Binaural tone is also a great thing, risset drum can evoke some shamanic drummings by selecting a sound. Nextly, I’ve recommended a nyquist plug-in harmonic noise with only one note (as a drone) and harmonics with band width of 1 and that’s all.
I don’t know, where to post It. Also, I recommended this harmonic noise due to the harmonic tones, which are also used in pythagorean monochord and tanpuras and another instruments and vocal technics.

This is a good place.
Koz

Also, I have some ideas for Nyquist plugins to meditate and music therapy, or sound therapy.
But, I am not a programmer and also, I don’t know, where to post It.
Also, did You have some ideas to use Audacity in this purpose, so for meditation using Audacity?

I think this is the closest section to fill your needs.

Koz

For example, creating of shamanic drum sound by nyquist, or tibetan singing bowl.
Nextly, also for great ambiental (maybe meditative) sounds is a Paul stretch effect by myself.

You have shared good thoughts but also, I have some ideas for meditating and music therapy, or sound therapy. The human brain is a sophisticated and unique organ capable of a wide range of functions. But did you know that listening to different sounds & Meditation frequencies can change brain activity and state of mind? And knowing which frequencies trigger certain levels of thinking will help you be more successful during a meditation session.

I’m not sure where to put this, but I have some fantastic ideas about how to use Audacity for meditation and sound. Binaural tone is also a nice feature; by selecting a sound, the risset drum can recreate some shamanic drummings. Finally, I suggest using a nyquist plug-in harmonic noise with only one note (as a drone) and harmonics with a band width of one, and that’s it.