Creating bulk (audio) files

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how:

1- to make multiple audio only flashcards. These flashcards are in a Q/A format.

2- to quickly create files of these Q/A’s - (example: 100 history questions with corresponding answers)

Thank you in advance for your time. I have not had any success finding an answer to this. Thank you.

These flashcards are in a Q/A format.

Which is what exactly? Is this a custom application? Are you designing the application?
Koz

quickly create files of these Q/A’s

Audio (or video) production generally takes five times the length of the show. That’s a good number to burn into your production design. Shortcuts always look like shortcuts.

Koz

Thank you for responding Koz,
I am looking into developing this. In regards to your question:

These flashcards are in a Q/A format.

, I don’t know how else to explain it, but it would be a Question / Answer format, where once side of the electronic flashcard would be the Q, while the other side would be the A. If you think of any flashcard program out there, there is a way to store and upload/download data. I am looking for the exact same thing, except with only audio. So, perhaps the only way to input audio would be to do it manually, and then it could be sent or retrieved from the server. Is audacity the audio program I would use for this, and if so… how would I use it ? Thank you, Tim

Audacity is a multi-track audio editor, for recording, editing and processing sound, so yes, you could use Audacity for recording the Q & A’s, for any necessary processing, editing and exporting in whatever format you need.

Audacity natively supports WAV, OGG, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, and a few other formats (including MP3 import). MP3 export can be added by installing LAME (see: Audacity Manual) and many other formats are supported if you install a compatible version of FFMpeg (see: Audacity Manual).

The current version of Audacity is 2.0.6, and it is available here: Audacity ® | Downloads
If you install the recommended version for Mac or Windows, the full user manual is included in the Help menu. (Pay special attention to the first page of the manual, which has a clickable picture of the Audacity interface, and has links for most of the key aspects of Audacity.