EXCELLENT MUSIC SOFTWARE.

Feedback and Reviews for Audacity 2.x

This board is ONLY for general feedback and discussion about Audacity 2.X.

If you require help, or think you have found a "bug", please post on the forum board relevant to your operating system.
Windows
Mac OS X
GNU/Linux and Unix-like

EXCELLENT MUSIC SOFTWARE.

Permanent link to this post Posted by malcolmfhill » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Sirs, I have been producing music for approx five years and can't praise this software package highly enough. I've tried many other music production software packages but each time keep coming back to Audacity because it is so user friendly and does exactly what I require it for. If anyone is reading this and wondering whether to use Audacity, I have just set up a website http://www.malcolmfhill.online and ALL the music featured on the site has used Audacity during its production process. Have a listen and see what can be achieved. I hope this will encourage others to "give it a go". Very best wishes and thankyou, Malcolm F Hill - UK Producer.
malcolmfhill

Operating System: Windows 10

Re: EXCELLENT MUSIC SOFTWARE.

Permanent link to this post Posted by Tim Lookingbill » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:13 pm

That's a pretty impressive collection of custom produced music you got there on your site. The download speed for sample listening is faster than most sampling sites considering it's traveling from the UK to central Texas in the US. It's instantaneous. It puts Amazon and other sample listening sites to shame.

Would be interested to know in what way you used Audacity's tools to produce your music.

What reverb plugin or standalone app did you use on some of your pieces?
Tim Lookingbill

Operating System: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or earlier

Return to Audacity 2.x Feedback and Reviews