Noise just when there are sound

Hello! I’m having a trouble in making my recordings, there’s a noise, but it happens only when there are sound, not in the silence. Can someone help me fix this?
In the attachments there’s a example of what I’m talking about.
Sorry for my bad english, I’m brazilian.

We need it longer than two seconds. Record for ten seconds and include two seconds of room tone (background noise) silence.

Koz

There’s a example with longer duration.
And one more thing: the microphone cable maybe was in contact with the computer power cable, can it cause interference?

can it cause interference?

Any problems you get from electrical interference is likely to be there all the time, not just when you speak.

Crackling only during the voice. Ummmmmmmm.
Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 19.30.01.png
This is a detail of the blue soundwaves near the end of your clip. The gentle, up and down is normal, but that tiny straight-line portion is not. That’s a tick sound. That could be the computer not being able to keep up with the recording. Those little distortions are there during silent times, too, but you can’t hear them.

Is the machine doing other jobs while you’re recording? Can you stop or suspend any of them? Are you reading the music from the computer screen? Can you print it and stop the text program?

We may wait for a Linux elf.

Koz

Hmm, I’m not sure, but maybe a web browser was in use. I’ll test again and say what happens.

Audio (and video) production is sometimes the first time a computer has to do a real time job absolutely perfectly with no errors. Not few errors, no errors. The computer can’t stop and think about it or go off and do something else for a while.

Overdubbing is worse. The computer has to play the backing track perfectly and record the performance perfectly at the exact same time.

This could also be a Linux problem and I’m not a Linux elf.

Koz