Can't use saved Calf effects parameters

Help for Audacity 2.x.x on GNU/Linux.

ImageThis forum is for Audacity 2.x.x on GNU/Linux and Unix-like operating systems.
Please state which version of Linux you are using, the exact three-section version number of Audacity from Help > About Audacity... and whether you installed your distribution's release or daily version of Audacity or compiled Audacity from source code.

Audacity 1.2.x and 1.3.x are obsolete and no longer supported. If you still have those versions, please upgrade at https://www.audacityteam.org/download/.
The old forums for those versions are now closed, but you can still read the archives of the 1.2.x and 1.3.x forums.

Can't use saved Calf effects parameters

Permanent link to this post Posted by jotape1960 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi!!!

I use Ubuntu Studio 16.04 LTS with Audacity last available version.

Each time I use Calf Effects (which are the best effects I know) and I saved my own parameters for this..., then, when I close Audacity and I re-open it, wanting to use those parameters again, the Calf effects doesn't recognize it (and I have to set it, manually, again).

So... If I use a Calf effect (any of them) into an automatic "batch" process, Calf can't load those parameters and it uses just the creator default parameters.

Also... The VU meters inside any of the Calf effects, don't work in my system.

Why???

What's wrong here???

Greetings and Blessings from Chile!!!

Juan
jotape1960

Operating System: Please select

Re: Can't use saved Calf effects parameters

Permanent link to this post Posted by steve » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:15 pm

Have you tried using Audacity's "Manage" features?
http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/manage_presets.html
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
steve
Site Admin

Operating System: Linux *buntu

Return to GNU/Linux and Unix-like