TIME iNTERVAL REGISTRATION

timeinterval registration for scientific using of sound registring , including naming progressing, filetyp and saving place…

• Load, Save ( a registerd or set a new timeinterval registrationcard)
  • Registercard name
  • Set period from to as data and time or endless with no start end button or controlled with start end button without start and end date
  • set registering time of x time then make pause of x time, repeat it or not
  • set Input from x chanel
  • set all sound qualitys including possibilitys for all spec or min max frequenz, set ± 20db input
  • set file name = x-y as x=yourename and y =number from 1to x OR registering initdate = yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss (yourename-2017-08-23-22-20-12.mp3
  • set type of file mp3, wav, xxx
  • set place to save files
  • if endless then show start end button to start and end the registering
  • give a information how big one file wil be to check up avaiable space

I need this to have a instrument to register noise but need only each 10 minut 1 minut of registring from to date as progresive named files in mp3

so could someone implement these or give me info if there exists a sofware to use fot that

thnaks

Marc

timeinterval registration for scientific using of sound registring , including naming progressing, filetyp and saving place…

So you and the surveillance people. Automatic management and time stamping is the holy grail.

I don’t know of any GUI program that meets your specification (on any platform), but on Linux you could use: