Audacity non si apre [SOLVED]

Salve, spero possiate darmi un consiglio anche se la richiesta è fatta in italiano.
Su Ubuntu mate 16.04 ho installato Audacity 2.1.3 da gestore pacchetti.
Il programma però non si apre, anche da terminale e non da nessun messaggio di errore.
L’ho disinstallato e reinstallato varie volte negli ultimi mesi ma non cambia mai nulla.
Quale può essere la causa?
Grazie per quanto potrete fare.

Hi, sorry this is a copy of previus message in italian and is automatic traslation.

On Ubuntu mate 16.04 have installed Audacity 2.1.3 from manager packets.
The program however it doesn’t open, also from terminal and not from any error message.
I have him unistalled and installed various times in the last months but nothing never changes.
Which can the cause be?
Thanks for how much you can do.

What do you see in the Terminal if you enter:

audacity

Trasferito nel corretto board di Linux.

Non possiamo aiutarti correttamente se non puoi leggere o scrivere l’inglese. Non esiste Audacity documentazione in italiano e la risposta può essere molto tecnica. È possibile provare a eliminare la cartella ~ / .audacity-data / (~ è la cartella HOME).

Se ciò non aiuta, puoi aprire Audacity dal terminale e inviare tutti i messaggi che ti dà.

Moved to the correct Linux board.

We cannot help you easily if you cannot read or write English. There is no Audacity documentation in Italian and the answer may be very technical. You can try deleting the folder ~/.audacity-data/ ( ~ is your HOME folder).

If that does not help, you can open Audacity from the terminal and post all the messages it gives you:

audacity

Gale

Ho fuso i tuoi due argomenti. Rimani prego in questo argomento adesso. Per rispondere, premi QUOTE o POST REPLY.

I merged your two topics. Please stay in this topic now. To reply, press QUOTE or POST REPLY.

Gale

Gale, thanks for the kind answer.

Audacity open from the terminal - no message

Deleted the folder ~/.audacity-data/ - OK now Audacity start.

A big thank you for your help.

To nex time.