Microphone no longer shows up in device list

Hey, I recently bought a Blue Yeti microphone and I’ve been using it succefully for about a week when I had some weird audio problems crop up. Got everything fixed, but Audacity no longer shows my microphone in the list of devices (either in the toolbar or the preferences/devices list).

Audacity Version: 2.0.0 (from repos)
Mic: Blue Yeti

Output of arecord -l:

**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
card 0: SB [HDA ATI SB], device 0: ALC892 Analog [ALC892 Analog]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: SB [HDA ATI SB], device 2: ALC892 Analog [ALC892 Analog]
card 2: Headset [Logitech H555 Headset], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
card 3: Microphone [Yeti Stereo Microphone], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
  Subdevices: 0/1

Noteably, the microphone /does/ work with other applications (I stream to twitch.tv with ffmpeg and that picks it up, also pavucontrol shows my mic peaking when I speak, so it’s not that the microphone itself is malfunctioning, just that it does not show up in the list of devices for audacity. I also have gone through every single device in the list trying to see if it’s just mislabeling the microphone, but there is no input at all from the mic on any of the input devices listed in audacity. Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated…I tried asking over at Freenode/#audacity but I think everyone in there is comatose.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

We do well with our around the earth coverage.

A USB microphone will only show up in Audacity if the mic is already there when Audacity is started. You can also Transport > Scan for Audio Devices.

If that fails, you may need to reinstall Audacity. Do not trash the Audacity Program Files.

http://manual.audacityteam.org/help/manual/man/faq_installation_and_plug_ins.html#reset

Koz