Audacity 2.1.3 crash when exporting audio on Mac

Audacity 2.1.3 installed from the .dmg
OS 10.12.6

The application is crashing when I want to put a name in the “Save as” field from the “Export Audio” menu.
I’m recording music (stereo, 32 floating bits 44100 Hz) and saving it as a project, then saving the recorded song using the “Saving as” feature.
When I reopen the saved project, after the crash, I have access to the song and I’m able to save it (Save as) correctly.

It’s not the first time I have this problem. Made some search in this forum and follow the first recommendation, so I erase the application and the config files (from the library) and reinstall from scratch, but once again, after few records made, it starts crashing again.

I’ve attached the crash logs and the debug files created.
h14871y52d1_322zby7vttrc0000gn.zip (125 KB)

after few records made, it starts crashing again

That may be the important part of the post. Like you’re running out of resources.

Koz

That may be the important part of the post. Like you’re running out of resources.

I don’t think as I record one song at a time and erase it before recording another one. Song usually lasts no more than 4 to 5 minutes.

Audacity can be misleading. As an UNDO, Audacity keeps complete copies of the work, as many as needed to make sure you can back up successfully to earlier versions of the show. That gets big in a hurry and if you never close Audacity, they stick around and get bigger…and bigger.

Koz

Audacity can be misleading. As an UNDO, Audacity keeps complete copies of the work, as many as needed to make sure you can back up successfully to earlier versions of the show. That gets big in a hurry and if you never close Audacity, they stick around and get bigger…and bigger.

I just created and saved a new project, and it crashes on the sixth song, I don’t think this is the case here.