Error message from Crossfade Tracks effect

Help for Audacity 2.x.x on Mac OS X.

ImageThis forum is for Audacity 2.x.x on Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
Please state which version of OS X you are using, the exact three-section version of Audacity from Audacity > About Audacity and whether you obtained the .dmg installer or the zip.

Audacity 1.2.x and 1.3.x are obsolete and no longer supported. If you still have those versions, please upgrade at http://www.audacityteam.org/download/.
The old forums for those versions are now closed, but you can still read the archives of the 1.2.x and 1.3.x forums.

Re: Error message from Crossfade Tracks effect

Permanent link to this post Posted by Gale Andrews » Sat May 13, 2017 12:44 am

rgnewsman wrote:Is it possible this could be an anomaly?
The word Colorado was perplexing me. I tried using the crossfade with a new selection of music and it worked.
Could that Colorado file have been corrupted and possibly prevented the crossfade?

If so I am sure Steve would like to see the file(s) you were using for the crossfade when you had the problem. But had you already deleted the old pluginsettings.cfg file?

If you import only the Colorado file then File > Edit Metadata..., is there any metadata that says "Colorado"? What is the full path to the file including subfolders?

Gale
________________________________________FOR INSTANT HELP: (Click on Link below)
* * * * * Tips * * * * * Tutorials * * * * * Quick Start Guide * * * * * Audacity Manual
Gale Andrews
Quality Assurance

Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Error message from Crossfade Tracks effect

Permanent link to this post Posted by rgnewsman » Sat May 13, 2017 5:07 am

I'll have to check. I'll let you know.
I'm out of town for several days.
I'll check when I return and let you know.
Thanks so much for the help.
rgnewsman

Operating System: OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later (macOS)

Previous

Return to Mac OS X