any tips for running Audacity 2.1.2.0 on Guest User account?

have OS Sierra 10.12.3 and Audacity version 2.1.2.0
using Guest User account for a library for multiple users but Audacity will not open.
(fyi, it opens in Admin account just fine.)
the message says in the Guest, “you do not have permission,” but does not offer any way to allow the program to run with an Admin password.
this is a brand new computer, just out of the box we are attempting to set up for public use, so no changes from original config, iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015).
thanks

When I test on my Macbook Pro Sierra macOS 10.12.3 with the Guest account - I install Audacity (and FFmpeg & LAME) on the guest user desktop and they run fine from there.

Of course as soon as you log out from Guest the files and the apps all get deleted.

WC

so I did the simple thing and installed the latest update and now everything works. I didn’t realize there was a new update except that the link was right there in front of me. thanks for the reply.

If the admin installed Audacity in /Applications and another user uses it, you “might” get a “damaged” message the second time that user launches Audacity: Missing features - Audacity Support.

Gale