plug in GSnap with vst

Hello

My name is Frederico and I tried to put the gberb with the vst in the plug in folder and it didn’t appear in the effects of the audacity. I have the audacity 2.0.2. Could you help me.

thank you very much

Frederico

Moderator note: I have removed your email address as I’m sure you don’t want it harvested by Spam-bots that rove the net, leading to a big increase in your spam mail! Also note that we keep all these conversations on the open forum so that all readers can benefit.

A LADPSA version of GVerb is already included with Audacity (it is underneath the dividing line in the Effect Menu).

If you have added another VST reverb effect, you have to ask Audacity to rescan VST effects (Audacity > Preferences: Effects) and restart Audacity. See:
Audacity Manual .

If you need help using GVerb or finding other reverbs, please see:
Missing features - Audacity Support .

Gale

HI, this is Frederico again and I meant GSnap with vst on mac. I tried to put both on the Plug in folder and I did but it didnt appear on the effects button. If anyone can help me cause I’d like this plug in

Thanks

Frederico

GSnap cannot be used on Mac. It is for Windows.

If you want to tune vocals you can try Autotalent for Mac OS X instead:

http://www.downloadplex.com/Mac/Audio-Video/Other/autotalent-for-mac_272630.html

Autotalent is available as a VST or Audio Unit plug-in. If you choose the Audio Unit, place it in one of these locations:

• /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ or
  • ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/

Then it should load automatically when you restart Audacity.

If you choose the VST version, put it it in the Audacity “Plug-ins” folder then put a check (tick) in all the following boxes in Audacity > Preferences: Effects:

• Enable Effects: VST
  • Display VST effects in graphical mode
  • Rescan VST effects next time Audacity is started

And then choose Audacity > Quit Audacity and restart.

If you want to reply, please press the “Quote” button in this post, not start a new topic.

Gale