Audacity-win-2.2.2.exe checksum match problem

Windows 10. Downloaded audacity-win-2.2.2.exe from Fosshub today, noted the SHA256 signature, opened up the file Properties-File Hashes in Windows Explorer, and there it only shows CRC-32, MD5 and SHA-1 hash values. No sign of SHA256.
Is the SHA256 hash hidden somewhere else in the Windows Explorer file Properties ?

[u]This page[/u] has a link to a checksum calculator.

Thank you. I already tried the calculator but the Download page tells me to use SHA-256 and this calculator doesn’t get me any further.

Direct link to the checker: https://md5file.com/calculator
Ensure that the option “SHA-256” is selected (click on picture below to expand):
screenshot.png

Thank you. I had already been there and done that but I think it’s finally dawned on me that that calculator is producing a SHA-256 hash which the Windows Explorer Properties function can’t or won’t and that it is then up to me to compare the calculator-produced hash with the “signature” on the Fosshub site (I presume “signature” is the same as “hash”) by going through the two visually and character-for-character (i.e. there’s no simple two-slot system for matching the two hashes). Is that correct ?