Go to and display time (Audio Position box)

Using Audacity v2.2.2 on Windows 10 x64, fully updated as of right now.

Is there a way to get Audacity to advance the Track Control Panel to a time entered manually in the Audio Position box, short of dragging the scroll bar at the bottom until it comes into view? In previous versions of Audacity, I was able to type in a time, click the mouse on the divider bar between the two stereo channels in the Track Control Panel, and then press the left or right arrow key to make it come into view, but that no longer works.

As a matter of fact, I just noticed that the Audio Position box does not seem to be working properly. If I have just loaded a file and haven’t played any of it or done anything else with it yet, I can type a time into the Audio Position box, but even if I am zoomed all the way out (the entire track is visible in the Track Control Panel), no vertical line reflecting the position of the time I just typed is displayed in the Track Control Panel. If I click somewhere in the Track Control Panel (thus causing a vertical line to be displayed at the time where I clicked), and then type a different time into the Audio Position box, the vertical line does not move from where I had previously clicked. Bug?

The time boxes have moved in Audacity 2.2.2, to accommodate additional features.
The “Audio Position” box is now the first box (previously the last) and is for display only.
The boxes for selecting time positions are the second and third boxes. They can now be configured: http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/selection_toolbar.html#selectionposition

I don’t think there’s any confusion about which box I’m using — the label above it clearly says “Audio Position”.

What do you mean by writing that it “is for display only”? Does that mean you’ve taken away the functionality that previously allowed me to manually enter a time for it to go to?

Is there not anyway for me to have it jump directly to a particular time in the audio, without dragging the scroll bar?

The “Audio Position” never had that functionality, it was the “Start time” control that did that, and still does, but it is no longer the first in the row.

Use the “Start time” control.(Selection Toolbar - Audacity Manual)

Ok, got it, thanks.