Equalize always crashes

Everytime I try to click Equalize (officially Equalization but I don’t care) it crashes. Equalize seems to make a stupid assumption that the sound is CD quality and therefore covers the hearing range.

Please state the exact three-section version of Audacity from “Help menu > About Audacity”.

Audacity is primarily an “audio” editor, so the “Graphic” mode of the Equalization effect is optimised for the audio range.
The “Draw” mode of Audacity’s Equalization effect dynamically adjusts its range according to the sample rate of the selected track.

I can’t, because then I get this e–mail message:

Hello Piotr Grochowski,

You are receiving this notification because your post “Re: Equalize always
crashes” at “Audacity Forum” was disapproved by a moderator or
administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The message does not fit into any other category, please use the further
information field.

Please behave in a reasonable manner or your account will be closed.

\

Thanks, The Audacity(R) Team Forum Management Staff

Sure you can. You just need to say what the 3 part version number is. For example, the current version of Audacity is 2.2.2.

If you are using an old version of Audacity, then I would recommend that you try the current 2.2.2 version, which you can get here: Audacity ® | Downloads

Then, it is 2.1.3. At first you told me to dump all three sections (Audacity, Build Information, GPL License) completely into a post, and I did exactly that. However, it was disapproved, hence the fact that I can’t.

Try upgrading to 2.2.2.