Audacity 2.2.1 and Steinberg UR242

Hi Team,

This is my first post, I am using Audacity 2.2.1 on Windows 10 with my Steinberg UR242 audio Interface. Everything was working great and I was able to monitor my inputs into Audacity and record tracks. I am not an audiophile and prefer decent software unlike Cubase complexity.
It was working as expected, I recorded a few tracks and Recently it just stopped by itself, In recording preferences, I have attached Screenshots of what Recording options I see, Can someone please review and help.
opt1.jpg
opt2.jpg
opt3.jpg
opt4.jpg
Thanks!

Was that when you tried to start recording, or during a recording, or starting playback, or during playback, or something else?
Was there an error message? If there was, please quote it exactly and in full.

Have you tried restarting Audacity?

Have you checked the USB lead (both ends)? Note that if the USB device disconnects for any reason, you will need to “Rescan Audio Devices” (in Audacity’s “Transport” menu), or restart Audacity, before the (reconnected) device is available for Audacity to use.

Thanks for the response Steve,
This was before recording that, It stopped monitoring. I re scanned transport numerous times, restarted Audacity, even Uninstalled and re-installed it. Didn’t work, I even checked on UR242 console that I was receiving inputs into my PC over the USB interface before audacity.

This is what my Setup is like: I am using the Stereo Line Inputs (3&4) in which Audacity doesn’t read the input signals.
562EE836-3F27-4B32-A35C-E0EB86022948.png
One interesting thing though, If I input my LR stereo input into the front pre-amp XLR TRS inputs, Audacity was able to read it. (1&2) below but it’s pre-amp and adds gain and I don’t need stereo Keyboard outputs into Guitar or Mic inputs.
04D52FC6-9276-4707-B918-C0DFD54C4861.png
Finally Cubase AI 9.5 works with the lines 3/4 and Audacity doesn’t, which was working few days before.
Now any thoughts?