Old Audacity

I want OLD Audacity,

Hi , so all the plugins I like are not working with the newer AUDACITY ,

Where can I get the old one , It had all the PLAIN GREY menu Panels , not the new blue bubbled menu

thanks

I don’t know what version you’re looking for, but [u]here are some older versions[/u].

As you probably know, using old software, hardware, or operating systems is a “loosing game”. Sooner or later you need to upgrade or replace one of the 3, and things are no longer compatible. (I’m running some old software myself and I still have a couple of Windows 7 computers, but I’ve been forced to upgrade on a couple of occasions, and I also have a couple of Win10 computers.)

Some old versions here: Audacity download latest version
Some older ones here: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
Some others here: Audacity - Browse Files at SourceForge.net
Some others here: Audacity - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

So does Audacity 2.2.1 if you select the “Classic” theme: Themes - Audacity Manual

Which plug-ins? Are you sure that they are installed and enabled in the plug-in manager? Plugin Manager - Add / Remove Effects, Generators and Analyzers - Audacity Manual

SLICKEQ and AMBIENCE Reverb.

AH , I had to select the ADD/REMOVE PLUGINS , I guess that’s obviously new :slight_smile: