Recording input and system Audacity v2.2.0 Windows 10

Help for Audacity 2.x.x on Windows.

ImageThis forum is for Audacity 2.x.x on Windows.

• Please state which version of Windows you are using, the exact three-section version of Audacity from "Help menu > About Audacity".

• Audacity 1.2.x and 1.3.x are obsolete and no longer supported. If you still have those versions, please upgrade at https://www.audacityteam.org/download/.
    The old forums for those versions are now closed, but you can still read the archives of the 1.2.x and 1.3.x forums.

Recording input and system Audacity v2.2.0 Windows 10

Permanent link to this post Posted by Cherpster » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:05 pm

I am trying to record myself and a discord chat, I'm trying to do this without having to enable "listen" to my microphone because the latency is very difficult to listen to in my headset, or at least lower the latency if possible. I am using a Neewer NW-800 mic with an XLR input to my Behringer UMC22 audio interface, i have my headset plugged into the interface with Direct monitor enabed. So far, the only way I have been able to record both is by enabling listen in windows settings, but as stated previously the latency is too distracting for me. If anyone has any tips or tricks to figuring this out please let me know.
thank you
Cherpster

Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Recording input and system Audacity v2.2.0 Windows 10

Permanent link to this post Posted by DVDdoug » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 pm

You might try Pamela. (It's made for recording both sides of a Skype conversation.)
DVDdoug
Forum Crew

Operating System: Windows 10

Return to Windows