is there any way to remove this warning from the draw tool?

I need to redraw a waveform to create a new music, but I have a problem every time I try to redraw using the drawing tool it always appears the same warning or stupid error it says so, to use draw, zoom in further until you can see the individual samples so I did not want to zoom in on each sample to see the samples I wanted to only take less time for this is that drawing each sample and zoom is much more time consuming as I thought and so I spend a lot of time with it obs I do not know anything about the programming language C++ and I also do not know how to modify the source code of audacity to do this task because I am not experienced in this any help thanks
Draw Tool.png

I did not want to zoom in on each sample to see the samples I wanted to only take less time for this is that drawing each sample and zoom is much more time consuming as I thought

It wouldn’t make much sense to re-draw the waveform if you can’t see the details (samples). You don’t have to edit one sample at a time, you can draw a wave/curve. But yes, it is time consuming and it’s not easy to predict how it’s going to sound. I’d consider the draw tool to be the last resort.

I need to redraw a waveform to create a new music,

It’s not an appropriate way to “create music”. For example, with “CD sample rate” of 44,100 samples per second there can be up to 44,100 zero-crossings per second. Even a 500Hz tone has 500 full-waves per second and it’s not reasonable to draw that. Drawing anything “musical” gets super complex.

There’s apps for that, e.g. …

Draw waveforms and hear them

http://stevehanov.ca/blog/index.php?id=13

The short answer is ‘no’.

The Draw Tool grabs one sample at a time and moves it up or down as you drag it. The usefulness of the tool is when there is a need to adjust a few individual samples, for example, to make an approximate correction to a glitch like this:
DrawTool.gif
Drawing on a larger scale, as you want, would probably not work in the way that you expect, even if it were possible. It is virtually impossible to predict what a waveform will sound like from it’s visual appearance. For example, the two waveforms shown below look very different, yet sound identical:
tracks003.png
These are the audio files shown above: