loop(repeat) audio "while" recording

Hello Everyone,
Could you please help me with the following situation?
I want to record some audio to learn for chanting purpose. Whatever I say, it should be recorded and repeated again 3 times with low volume.let us say, I say " let noble thoughts come from all directions". Then it should be recorded and repeated 3 times (total 4 times ). The repeated ones should have low volume. So, the audio file should look like :
" let noble thoughts come from all directions {silence} let noble thoughts come from all directions {silence} let noble thoughts come from all directions {silence} let noble thoughts come from all directions {silence}

Then I say something else and that should be recorded in the same way as explained above.
Could you please help me with this? Thank you so much.
Regards,
Sri

Audacity can’t do that.
I can’t think of any other program that can either. Perhaps a real-time DAW (such as ProTools, Cubase, Reaper, Sonar …) with a very slow delay effect as an insert effect in the recording channel.

A hardware solution ? … https://youtu.be/Gd0NhglZWtw?t=29s

My sincere thanks to both of you. I understood the “hardware” solution, but not a professional recorder. Whatever I am trying to do is just for my kids purpose:) but Thank you both again.
Regards,
Sri