Can I remove the whitenoise live with Audacity?

I saw two videos of people removing the noise of recorded videos.

I just happen to need to use gain on my microphone and Im looking for a program that either increases the volume of the microphone and/or removes the noise.

Ive evaluated that 66% of the microphone sound is noise and just 33% is voice, so Im looking for a solution to this problem, without having to ditch my Headset.

Thank you.

No.

Audacity will not apply filters, corrections or effects in real time. Noise Reduction is even worse because it’s a two-step process. There is no generic Noise Reduction.

Ive evaluated that 66% of the microphone sound is noise and just 33% is voice…

Then something may be broken. I have a headset where I speak into a little foam ball next to my cheek. The microphone is highly directional and it’s possible to aim it wrong inside the foam ball.

If I aim it wrong it stops working.

Do you have multiple sound programs? Skype, Chat, Audacity, Games? Each one tries to take over your microphone, sometimes even if they’re just napping and not running. Some of the more complicated headsets need driver software and driver or helper software has to be tested with Windows 10. Windows 10 is a new Windows and older drivers and other software may not work right. It has to say “Works With Windows 10.

Koz