Cannot time shift single audio track [SOLVED]

Help for Audacity 2.x.x on Windows.

ImageThis forum is for Audacity 2.x.x on Windows.

• Please state which version of Windows you are using, the exact three-section version of Audacity from "Help menu > About Audacity".

• Audacity 1.2.x and 1.3.x are obsolete and no longer supported. If you still have those versions, please upgrade at https://www.audacityteam.org/download/.
    The old forums for those versions are now closed, but you can still read the archives of the 1.2.x and 1.3.x forums.

Cannot time shift single audio track [SOLVED]

Permanent link to this post Posted by Patrick elwira ahmed » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Hi guys,

I am using audacity 2.1.3 on windows 7, i am not able to time shift a single audio track without every other track moving along with it, ive tired everything that i found online, i never had this problem before, also i want to mention that i just downloaded audacity 2.1.3 on my other laptop just to see if it would work, and it did, so i'm just really confused as to why such a simple thing isn't working on this computer.
any ideas?

Patrick
Patrick elwira ahmed

Operating System: Windows 7

Re: Cannot time shift single audio track

Permanent link to this post Posted by steve » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Check that you've not accidentally enabled "Sync-Lock" (see: http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/sync ... roups.html)
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
steve
Site Admin

Operating System: Linux *buntu

Re: Cannot time shift single audio track [SOLVED]

Permanent link to this post Posted by Patrick elwira ahmed » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 am

that has solved the problem, what a simple solution.

thanks a lot man, i appreciate it. :D

patrick
Patrick elwira ahmed

Operating System: Windows 7

Return to Windows