Pulling Out the Background Music From a Speech-Track

Hi to all Audacity users and authorities in the forums, I’m on a serious project and need your help to accomplish it in a good way.

I have a speech track with a background music. There are also different language versions of this track with exactly the same background music. Musics are not loud like standard music files, speeches are in the foreground. What I have to do is pulling out the background music alone without speeches, so I can record a new speech on it in another language.

Could you please help me to do it as flawless as possible? Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance

Please see here in the manual: http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/tutorial_vocal_removal_and_isolation.html

Hi, thanks for answer but unfortunately it doesn’t really give a quality result. Unlike standard vocal removing issues, as I mentioned, I have exactly the same track with different language speeches on them. Duration and the background musics are the same, only difference is the speech. Is there a function to combine them and extract a clean background music?

OR any other quality solution perhaps?

Thank you in advance

That link covers all of the solutions available in Audacity.