Background Audio

I put together a memorial DVD. When played on my computer or any CD playing device, one of the songs seems perfectly normal. When burned to a DVD and played on the TV, the song has a short background clip that says something like “Thank you for watching…” (can’t make out all of it). Since it cannot be heard on the computer, how do I find it and eliminate it from the song? Thanks for any help anyone can provide. I’m desperate to get this fixed.

Could you attach this passage?
A problem description is probably not enough.

Where did the song come from? You picked up the story half-way through the movie.

Koz

Could you attach this passage?

Which would involve capturing DVD sound. Some computers actively forbid doing that.

When burned to a DVD and played on the TV, the song has a short background clip

Koz

I’m sorry. I’m very new at this. I am using Audacity 2.1 and Windows 7. I purchased the song “Handprints on the Wall” by Kenny Rogers. I cut the part of the song where the message appears and tried to attach it to this post, but it keeps telling me the file is too big. The file is only 3500 K. The message says it will take up to 2 MB. I don’t get it. How do I get it to attach for you, please? Thank you.

Forgot to mention I purchased it as a download from Amazon.

The file is only 3500 K. The message says it will take up to 2 MB.

3500 K is 3.5MB.

Ko

Sorry. I didn’t realize that. I though an MB was more than that. Since I can’t see or hear where it is when it’s on my computer, I’m not sure I can cut it down anymore and still get it, but I will try.