Trying to get in touch with Edgar

I am trying to get in touch with forum user Edgar. I have limited use of my arms and am trying to program Dragon NaturallySpeaking and the Omnipedal quad (footpedals) to allow me to edit audio in audacity. It sounds like Edgar has extensive experience using Dragon to navigate audacity.

Edgar made the following post in 2010:

Dragon NaturallySpeaking controlling Audacity

Permanent link to this post Posted by Edgar » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:52 pm

I do a lot of audio editing with Audacity and I used Dragon NaturallySpeaking extensively in the process. I have developed over 30 custom DNS commands for Audacity about half of which directly access menu or keyboard shortcuts and the other half are more extensive command scripts. I have attached the file “DNS commands” (as a .txt file although in reality it is a .XML file; XML files are not allowed for upload – you will need to change the file extension before importing it into Dragon).

Some of the commands:
clip front
clip end
close top track (will need to be modified to suit your screen resolution in window size)
create new track
end of track
export
export multiple
first label (inserts a label at the beginning)
new project
open metadata editor
play
stop
stop here
play at speed
selection tool
zoom tool
zoom in
zoom in <1-20>
zoom out
zoom out <1-20>
zoom to selection

If you click on his name in the post - where it says "Posted by Edgar » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 am "

then you should get a screen where you will see a couple of options
a) E-mail address: E-mail Edgar
b) PM: Send private message

Click on one of those blue links (on that page not here, those are dummies) to send an email or a PM

WC

The “PM” feature becomes available to registered users when they become regular contributors to the forum.
The email link is only available to moderators and administrators.
These restrictions are in place to protect the privacy of forum users, and to prevent spammers from signing up the forum and spamming by PM or email.

We don’t have a mandate to pass on contact details, so it’s up to Edgar to decide if he wants to reply.

I’ve sent an email to Edgar, so as long as he still has the same email address, he will be notified about this topic.

I got Steve’s email (and would probably have seen this thread when I logged on the board immediately after reading my email ).

I still use Audacity extensively (but I have not updated beyond 2.0 for reasons which have little to do with Dragon). I am using DPI 15 & KnowBrainer 2017 and AutoIT3. KnowBrainer 2017 is a very useful tool which works along with Dragon and is available at no cost if you are disabled. AutoIT3 is a compiled Basic-like scripting language which is free. Due mainly to RSI I have very limited ability to keyboard or mouse.

I have converted all of my Audacity Dragon commands into KnowBrainer commands (the code is almost always exactly the same it just runs way faster on KnowBrainer). Many of my commands are screen resolution/window size and position/toolbar dependent. I have also made a few significant modifications to Audacity to make it more Dragon-friendly.

All that being said… I control Audacity virtually completely by voice. I have lots of spare time and am happy to help anyone do the same.

How may I help?

In no specific order, here are my current Audacity editing commands:
Trim Back
Trim Front
Clean Silence
Export Them All
Change Export Location
Fix Name
Transfer <1to100> Labels
Slow Tab <1to20>
Center Label
Zoom Selection
Zoom Back
Zoom Front
Generate Silence Dialog
Skip To Here
Insert Time
Pauls D Click
Brick Wall Limiter
Amplify Down <1to20>
D Clicker
DC Offset
Noise Reduction
Silence
Repair
Pauls D Click
Compress
Close Project
Amplify
Normalize
Jump To Here
Export Then Exit
Pro Fade Out
Tail
Play Here At Speed
Trim Both
Trim Dialog
Mark Silence
Mark Silence Dialog
Find Silence
Remove Leading Label
Analyze Vinyl Track Gaps
Export These Tracks
All Done
Export With New Name <1to20>
Analyze Custom Track Gaps
Analyze CD Track Gaps
Create Profile
Apply Noise Reduction
Get Profile
Remove DC Offset
Tale
Select Text
Insert Final Label
Silence Finder
Display Labels
Analyze Tiny Silence
Get Another Name <1to20>
Make Labels
Remove Label
Repeat Effect
Remove Track Gap
Find Zero Crossing
Edit Labels
Fade In
Repair
Wave Export
Export And Close Project
Apply Wave Chain To All
Apply Wave Chain
Preferences
Trim Silence
Adjustable Fade
Amplifier Dialog
Rename Before Exporting
Silence Audio
Select All
Compressor Dialog
Compressor
Amplify Down One Half
Inspect Front
Make It Fit
Inspect Back
Amplify Everything Up <1to10>
Amplify Everything Down <1to10>
Remove Rumble
Amplify Up <1to10>
Repair Clicks
Mono To Stereo
Split Stereo Track
Make Stereo Track
Remove Clicks
Fix Clipping
Normalize
Remove Noise
Trim Front
Add New Track
Export This MP4
Trim Back
Export Overwrite
Export This Video
Export Project
Prepend <1to10> Tracks
Append <1to20> Tracks
Remove Last Bit
Close Inspection
Scroll Right <1to100>
Scroll Left <1to100>
Exit
Play Preview <1to20>
Change Playback Speed Moderate
Change Playback Speed Slow
Change Playback Speed Fast
Remove Those Labels
Remove Front
Remove From Here
Fit Vertically
Insert Leading Label
Select Between Labels
Export Selection
Draw Tool
Add Leading Label
Remove Trailing Label
Zoom Here
Sync Lock Tracks
Page Left
Page Right
Insert Label Here
Play From Start
Change Playback Speed
Played Here At Speed
Edit Metadata
Insert Blank Label
Play Here
Preview Cut
Close Track
Export
Play At Speed
Stop Here
Append Second Track
Close Top Track
Track Panel
Add To End
Open Metadata Editor
Analyze Silence
To End
Get To End
Zoom In <1to20>
Zoom Out <1to20>
Zoom Tool
Selection Tool
Zoom Out
Stop
Play
Zoom In
Home
End Of Track
Fit In Window
Insert Label
Export Multiple
Save Project As
Create New Track
Quit
New Project
Import Audio

Thanks, Edgar! I also have RSI and have very limited ability to use a keyboard or mouse. I’m relatively skilled at using Dragon for general computer use, but I’ve been trying to make a podcast in Audacity for several months now and I’m stumped. How can I edit audio without my arms?

I downloaded and have been using the commands from your 2010 post, especially play and zoom in and out. I’ve also compiled a list of about 50 of the audacity commands most essential to my work – commands that I would like to program into Dragon. Many of these are included in your list of current audacity editing commands. It would be incredible if you could send me the code for your current audacity commands so that I don’t have to code each command individually. I have no programming experience, so this all feels daunting. Also, can you tell me more about KnowBrainer and AutoItT3?

What work do you do in audacity? I find dragons time delay (when I say ““stop,”” for instance), is too long to do time sensitive commands. I’m also finding it difficult to do fine edits that require selecting very specific sections of the audio. I’m currently trying to program foot pedals for time sensitive commands like play, stop here, pause, etc. I also have someone helping me program foot pedals to scroll left and right. Do you find Dragon works sufficiently for time sensitive and very specific edits? Do you know anyone else who uses foot pedals?

I would love to talk (maybe on the phone?) and learn more about how you use audacity. What modifications have you made to audacity to make it more Dragon friendly, and how can I do the same?

I’m going to break this up into separate answering posts…
We generally do not share personal information like phone numbers and email @dresses on the forum. It’s also better to have these kinds of discussions in an open thread so that someone coming along later can learn from them. That being said, I don’t mind talking to you on the phone or via email and we can work out the details (if necessary) via a Private Message (PM).

First, some questions…
What version of Audacity do you use? What operating system are you using? Desktop/laptop; monitors? What version of Dragon? Have you tried a trackball mouse, if so, which one(s)? Is your need casual (a hobby, occasional use - a couple of hours a week or less) or more professional-like (a couple of hours a day or more)? I use a highly customized Audacity 2.0.1; Windows 7 SP 1 Pro; Desktop with two large 1920 X 1080 monitors; Dragon DPI 15; Logitech wireless Trackman mouse and Kensington wireless Trackball; I program (virtually hands-free) professionally many hours each day (Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 plus various Basic-like scripting languages in their own IDEs). I’m a sound technician (most would say “engineer” but real engineers have engineering degrees and hate it when others usurp the designation). I have my own studio and do studio recordings as well as live concerts in the field. I use Audacity exclusively for audio editing eventually producing limited quantity audio CDs or WAV files delivered digitally.

I have been a (very small) contributor to Audacity over the last few years (since version 1.3.8); I have provided code enhancements and bug fixes; I also am a member of the Manual editing team. I created (and maintain) a version of Audacity based on the 2.0.1 release; its GUI is drastically different (from an accessibility standpoint: it is almost completely font sensitive - family, size & color), the user has almost complete control of the coloring of each individual aspect (not the “Themes” concept which Audacity uses), as well as other interface “improvements”. Most, if not all, of these have been discussed here on this board in the Features section. There are many thousands of lines of code changes involved! Anyone who wants to play with it is welcome to a free copy either as compilable code or ready-to-use executable.

I use audacity 2.1.3. I’m working on a laptop – the HP Spectre x360 convertible 13. I have Windows 10; an Intel Core 7-7500U CPU @2.70 GHz 2.90 GHz processor; 16 GB RAM; and a 64-bit operating system. I use Dragon professional version 15. I do not have any additional monitors, although I would love a larger screen. I have not tried a trackball mouse, but I use a stylus on my laptop’s trackpad. Using the stylus causes me pain after moderate use, but is okay when I use it in brief spurts. My need is professional. If I could physically do so, I would be working on audio editing 3 – 6 hours a day. I produce my own podcast, edit another podcast, and make prerecorded content for a radio station. I’m hoping to do this work long-term.

In reverse order…
AutoIt3 AutoIt Downloads - AutoIt (other Dragon users prefer AutoHotKey https://autohotkey.com/, also free, open-source but NOT Basic-like). If you are not an experienced programmer AutoIt3 is probably easier to learn to program. Basically, what this gives you is a much more powerful Basic-based scripting language in which you can program much more than what’s available with Dragon or even KnowBrainer (although there are some drawbacks). You probably don’t need this level of functionality unless you use Dragon to control your computer extensively many hours a day.

KnowBrainer http://www.knowbrainer.com/ If you use Dragon more than a few minutes a day this is a must! It is free if you get a letter from your doctor stating your disability; even paying the full price is well worth it (there is a free 30-day trial). The version of Basic which Dragon uses has been extinct for over a decade; KnowBrainer gives you access to a Basic which is up-to-date and up to 100 times faster than the Dragon version. KnowBrainer comes with about 3000 commands and there is a forum KnowBrainer Speech Recognition Forums which is the most active Speech Recognition forum in the world (there are many extremely knowledgeable active users).

I will be happy to help you to get Dragon and Audacity to work together as well as possible. Once I have the answers to my questions about Audacity and Dragon versions I can create a Import file tailored to your versions and needs. Feel free to post a list of the things you think that Dragon should be able to help you with and I will work up the custom commands.

One final question… When you use Audacity is it maximized on your desktop or does it only cover a portion of your desktop? If it is not maximized would it be practical for you to use it maximized? If not, I might need to know the exact size and location of its window, as sometimes commands are screen pixel location specific which changes if the window is moved around. Audacity is almost completely accessible via keyboard so is highly susceptible to control via Dragon but sometimes it’s just easier to use Dragon to brute force the mouse pointer over a control! At some point I might need a screen grab so I know where all of your toolbars are located.

I have attached (as a text file) a snip of XML which includes all of my current Audacity Dragon commands. If you’re not a programmer it will look ugly ! I have not sifted through all of them so there might be some external functions which I haven’t provided. We’ll go into those details when we start tailor-making your versions.
audacity Dragon commands.txt (64.7 KB)

I see that you have interjected an answer to one of my earlier posts but I have not read it yet. If I am judicious with my use of the trackball it does not bother my RSI.

One of the reasons that I use KnowBrainer is that it deploys/executes commands about 100 times faster than Dragon; when I say “stop” Audacity stops virtually instantly (although my computer is 15 years old it was bleeding edge at the time - quad core 3.0 gigahertz but the ram is slow by today’s standards). Another workaround is to have Audacity play the audio at a slightly slower speed (for very fine edits I often reduce the speed to 50% - but rarely slower). I use the Time controls to make time sensitive selections and have crafted a couple of commands to help with that:

I’ve never used foot pedals nor do I know anyone who does.

I’ve also attached a couple of images which show you what my customized Audacity looks like.

Your computer’s specs are adequate for casual use and for proof-of-concept for professional use but if you hope to spend that kind of time each day doing vocally controlled audio editing you will probably need more ergonomic hardware (a desktop computer with faster CPU, more cores, a large monitor or two and wireless trackball). You’ll probably also need to have your operating system “pruned” to eliminate all of the extraneous/unnecessary stuff that Windows (especially 10) insists on forcing on you. Neither Dragon nor Audacity are entirely happy with Windows 10 so you might even consider reverting to Windows 7 - but not on your laptop. I strongly recommend getting a wireless trackball to attach to your laptop:
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 $26
Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse (K72359WW) $79 this one takes some getting use to but it’s large (pool cue ball) trackball makes it especially useful for fine control situations.

Thank you so much! You’ve given me so much hope already. Sorry for my delayed response – I’m traveling for Thanksgiving.

I will download AutoIt3 and ask my doctor for a letter for Knowbrainer.

I do use Audacity maximized to my full screen (except for the computer’s taskbar). Happy to send a screen grab if that’s helpful.

Here is the list I made of the audacity commands that seem most urgent to program into Dragon. I would ideally like to use Dragon to control ALL of the audacity keyboard shortcuts and probably more commands I’m not even thinking of yet. It’s hard to know what I will need because I’ve had so little functionality in audacity up to this point. So it would be helpful to import all of your commands into my Dragon. With that said, I’m not sure this list will be helpful, but here’s my list of the commands that seem like they will be most important:

Go to (a specific point in the audio. For example, 28.17.000)
Select (a specific point in the audio through another specific point in the audio. For example, select 28.17.345 through 32.18.232)
drag selection to the left or to the right (in timeshift mode)
Play
stop and go back
stop here
set left and right boundaries
scroll left and right
left mouse click
extend selection left and right
contract selection left and right
store cursor position
select from cursor to stored cursor position
pause
record and append record
undo and redo
export and export multiple
new
open
save
copy
paste
move to the nth open audacity window
move to the nth track
cut and split cut
zoom in and zoom out
import audio
delete and split delete
select all
move cursor to track start and end
backspace
go to selection start and end
cut preview
store and retrieve region
fit in window
zoom to selection
new track
move focus to previous and next tracks
mute and unmute focus track
mute all tracks
Solo/unsolo focus track
select time shift tool, selection tool, envelope tool, and multi-tool
Split clip

Audacity 2.2.0 is available here:

and a release candidate for 2.2.1 is being tested; the Release should be available soon. Either grab 2.2.0 now and/or keep your eyes on the Audacity Board’s Windows Forum ( Windows - Audacity Forum ) in the Announcements section for 2.2.1’s availability (I have these installed but don’t use them personally). We might need some help from the forum elves in dealing with 2.2.X’s keyboard shortcut details - I know things have changed (very definitely for the better) from the 2.0.x I use. I did not examine your list exhaustively but at a quick glance, I see nothing insurmountable.

Most, if not all, of your desired Audacity commands could be written for the Dragon Command engine but will work WAY better if we write them for the KnowBrainer Command engine. I strongly suggest that we wait for you to get KnowBrainer installed (you should download and install the free trial which Lunis will activate permanently when he gets your doctor’s certification). If you are not already a member of the KnowBrainer Board ( KnowBrainer Speech Recognition Forums ) you need to get signed up so we may meet there as well - the folks who help out are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful!

A word of warning - you do not know me and have no reason to trust me, but… You should probably get recommendations from the moderators on this board and the major posters on the KnowBrainer board so that you have at least some comfort level with me ! I make my living charging people to write code. I would generally not charge someone like you for something like this - assuming that the amount of work involved was no more than a day or so (and the use was non-commercial). Your situation and needs are pushing that to the limit! Let’s see how far we can get before money starts rearing its ugly head; if we got to that point we would need to take this discussion private as both this board and the KnowBrainer one restrict commercial use.

Are you comfortable importing and exporting Dragon Commands in XML format? If so export your Dragon’s Audacity commands (as XML - you might need to zip it in order to…) then attach it here. That will give me somewhere to start. If you need help exporting etc. let me know.

I installed audacity 2.2.0 and the trial version of Knowbrainer.

To recap, it sounds like the best way to use audacity with Dragon is to program audacity commands into Knowbrainer. Will we be able to import your audacity Knowbrainer commands into mine? If so, which ones will need to be modified to fit my operating system?

The only audacity commands I have programmed into Dragon (besides the ones I downloaded into my Dragon from your 2010 post) are: long jump left, copy, and stop here. I’ve attached the XML file with my current audacity commands (some of which are duplicates or do not work) in case that’s helpful.

I hear what you’re saying about the amount of time this may take. I unfortunately have limited financial resources (I’m a student), so I would love to learn as much about what you’re doing as possible so that I can help and so that I can learn to command Dragon more extensively on my own in the future. For example, I anticipate that as I use audacity more, I will think of more Dragon commands that would make audacity easier to navigate. Are there any good resources for learning basic coding for Knowbrainer?
Aurah_11.25.17DragonAudacityCommands.xml (21.9 KB)

OS no - screen resolution maybe. Give a screenshot of Audacity…

Audacity full-screen screenshot.
Aurahscreeenshot.PNG.jpg

I have attached two files; the XML file should import via KnowBrainer’s Import functioning; the text file will need to be placed in KnowBrainer’s install directory on your C drive:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\KnowBrainer\KnowBrainer Professional 2017\WindowsAPI.txt"

These commands will duplicate most, if not all, of your currently existing Audacity commands. If you have Audacity commands as Dragon commands you will need to delete them.
Here is a list of all the commands included (I removed at least one command since the last list and may have added something):

Quit
Create New Track
Save Project As
Export Multiple
Insert Label
Fit In Window
End Of Track
Home
Zoom In
Play
Zoom Out
Selection Tool
Zoom Tool
Zoom Out <1to20>
Zoom In <1to20>
Get To End
<DELETEorCUT> To End
Analyze Silence
Open Metadata Editor
Add To End
Track Panel
Close Top Track
Append Second Track
Stop Here
Play At Speed
Export
Close Track
Preview Cut
Play Here
Insert Blank Label
Edit Metadata
Played Here At Speed
Change Playback Speed
Play From Start
Insert Label Here
Page Right
Page Left
Sync Lock Tracks
Zoom Here
Remove Trailing Label
Add Leading Label
Draw Tool
Export Selection
Select Between Labels
Insert Leading Label
Fit Vertically
Remove From Here
Remove Front
Remove Those Labels
Change Playback Speed Fast
Change Playback Speed Slow
Change Playback Speed Moderate
Play Preview <1to20>
Exit
Scroll Left <1to100>
Scroll Right <1to100>
Close Inspection
Remove Last Bit
Append <1to20> Tracks
Prepend <1to10> Tracks
Export Project
Export This Video
Export Overwrite
Trim Back
Export This MP4
Add New Track
Trim Front
Remove Noise
Normalize
Fix Clipping
Remove Clicks
Make Stereo Track
Split Stereo Track
Mono To Stereo
Repair Clicks
Amplify Up <1to10>
Remove Rumble
Amplify Everything Down <1to10>
Amplify Everything Up <1to10>
Inspect Back
Make It Fit
Inspect Front
Amplify Down One Half
Compressor
Compressor Dialog
Select All
Silence Audio
Rename Before Exporting
Amplifier Dialog
Adjustable Fade
Trim Silence
Preferences
Apply Wave Chain
Apply Wave Chain To All
Export And Close Project
Wave Export
Repair
Fade In
Edit Labels
Find Zero Crossing
Remove Track Gap
Repeat Effect
Remove Label
Make Labels
Get Another Name <1to20>
Analyze Tiny Silence
Display Labels
Silence Finder
Insert Final Label
Select Text
Tale
Remove DC Offset
Get Profile
Apply Noise Reduction
Create Profile
Analyze CD Track Gaps
Analyze Custom Track Gaps
Export With New Name <1to20>
All Done
Export These Tracks
Analyze Vinyl Track Gaps
Remove Leading Label
Find Silence
Mark Silence Dialog
Mark Silence
Trim Dialog
Trim Both
Play Here At Speed
Tail
Pro Fade Out
Export Then Exit
Jump To Here
Normalize <THISorTHAT>
Amplify <THISorTHAT>
Close <THISorTHAT> Project
Compress <THISorTHAT>
Pauls D Click <THISorTHAT>
Repair <THISorTHAT>
Silence <THISorTHAT>
Noise Reduction
DC Offset
D Clicker
Amplify Down <1to20>
Brick Wall Limiter
Pauls D Click
Insert Time <dictation>
Skip To Here
Generate Silence Dialog
Zoom Front
Zoom Back
Zoom Selection
Center Label
Slow Tab <1to20>
Press Play Button
Stop
Press <Buttons>
Fix Name
Change Export Location
Export Them All
Clean Silence
Trim Front
Trim Back

Some of these commands are resolution specific and I have not yet tuned them to your monitor resolution.

Many of these commands are keyboard shortcut specific - my shortcuts might not be the same as yours. If you send me your Audacity CFG (configuration) file, I might be able to spot some of the differences.

Some of these commands are specific to my custom version of Audacity; if you try to use a command and it fails for some reason let me know.

Some of these commands rely on custom effects (some of which I have written in C++ or Nyquist, others I have gotten from Stevethefiddle or other sources).

Many of these commands have “Wait…” timing statements; these may need to be adjusted - longer or shorter.

Probably the best way to figure out what a command does is to open it in the editor and try to figure out what is going on.
WindowsAPI.txt (5.43 KB)
Dragon Audacity commands.xml (71.2 KB)

Thanks! I’ll import these commands, try them out, and get back to you in a few days.

I successfully deleted my Audacity commands in Dragon.
I placed the text file in the location you described.
However, when I tried to import the XML file into Knowbrainer, I got the following error message. I’ve attached a screenshot of the error window. Here are the details:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CommandAnalyser.ImportExportModule.PopulateTreeView()
at CommandAnalyser.ImportExportModule.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
Error message.PNG
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2115.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

CommandAnalyser
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/KnowBrainer/KnowBrainer%20Professional%202017/Utilities/CommandAnalyser.exe

System
Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.2117.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

PresentationCore
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll

WindowsBase
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll

System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

The good news is, I am getting the same error here so I can figure it out - getting the XML code right is difficult and I have not done it for many months so I’m out of practice. The bad news is, it will be later today before I can look at it…