Home Page - Not viewable.

As there is no general forum etc I did not know where to post this so here it is :slight_smile:

Followed a google link to your main page and had this happen.

403 Forbidden

WHAT? Why am I seeing this?

Your access to this site was blocked by Wordfence, a security provider, who protects sites from malicious activity.

If you believe Wordfence should be allowing you access to this site, please let them know using the steps below so they can investigate why this is happening.

That should not be happening just trying to view your home page should it?

I tried it in IE11 and Firefox

Cheers

Were you using a proxy when visiting the site?

Hi Steve :slight_smile:

No not as far as I am aware.

Cheers

Wordfence blocks by IP address so most likely you are using an IP address that is associated with spamming/hacking and so on. This does not mean you are involved in bad activity but others who share your IP address are so reported.

Did you follow the steps offered? What is your IP address? See https://www.whatismyip.com/.

Gale

Hi Gale :slight_smile:

No I have not, If this behaviour is by design that’s fine. I am a user only and just wanted to let your team know.

Its the first time since the internet was invented (yes I was there and using it LOL) that I have seen this type of protection.

Cheers
BB

Were you browsing from your home broadband?

If so, is the problem still happening?

If the problem is still happening and you have a “home” (rather than “business”) broadband package, try turning off you modem over night, then try it again tomorrow.
You can check your current IP address by searching Google for “my ip”. After a home broadband modem has been turned off for a while, it will usually reconnect with a different IP address. If you still get the same IP address, then you will need to contact your service provider in order to change your IP address.