Hi,

I’ve been reading this forum for some time, and only today registered so I could ask a question.

I’m looking for help on making audio book recordings suitable for ACX, particularly getting the RMS level and peak level within specs.

In researching the forum, I found this post from 2014:

Meeting ACX Requirements w/ Audacity

Hey forum, I read and followed all directions I could after reading this forum viewtopic.php?f=52&t=72384 ,to meet the standard requirements for ACX/Audible.

I tried to go to the forum post referenced (Audible.com QC standards) but when I go there, I get the following:

Information
You are not authorised to read this forum.

I’ve searched for this message and for others who experienced the same problem, but only found one reference where the poster says he had the same message, but no response was given.

So (TLDR)

Why can’t I access Audible.com QC standards ??

Thanks!

The forum was reorganised some years ago. One of the old forum boards was a jumbled mess that would require a moderator going through each topic individually and moving them to the appropriate boards. None of the moderators have had time to do that, so they are still archived in a box up in the attic.

I’ve fetched the topic you were trying to reach and put it into the “Audiobook” forum: Audible.com QC standards