Dutch-language Audacity forum, anyone?

Suggestions and Questions About the Forum Web Site.

ImagePost here only if the Forum isn't working as you would like or expect.

If you require help using Audacity, or think you have found a "bug", please post on the forum board relevant to your operating system.
Windows
Mac OS X
GNU/Linux and Unix-like

Dutch-language Audacity forum, anyone?

Permanent link to this post Posted by tnob » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:02 am

Hello there!

Personally, I have no problems getting my thoughts across in English (plus a couple of additional languages). But I know of people rather limited in this area. Those happen to be around on these forums as well, I notice: folks trying to find a solution for often basic glitches, but their message usually getting lost in an ocean of misunderstandings.

In the UK at least, "the" Dutch seem to have a reputation - rightly or wrongly - as language geniuses. But there are quite a few, too, with a knack for mangling English beyond belief. Or any other foreign tongue, for that matter. I kid you not.

Current international forums available are in Spanish, French, German and Russian. So I wonder if a Dutch-language (sub)forum addition might be feasible. For this category especially. And incidentally, I think it'd be of service to Flemish (Belgium Dutch) as well.

tnob
tnob

Operating System: Linux Mint

Re: Dutch-language Audacity forum, anyone?

Permanent link to this post Posted by Gale Andrews » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Are you volunteering, or do you know someone who would volunteer? Anyone volunteering needs to be very knowledgeable about Audacity, and prepared to keep updated to the current Audacity release, or there is no point. And since most of our users are on Windows, they must be able to answer questions about Audacity on Windows.

Gale
________________________________________FOR INSTANT HELP: (Click on Link below)
* * * * * Tips * * * * * Tutorials * * * * * Quick Start Guide * * * * * Audacity Manual
Gale Andrews
Quality Assurance

Operating System: Windows 10

Return to Maintaining / Improving this Forum