A method to view/search my topics (questions / answers)

Hi,
Many forums have the ability to list “My” specific questions and or answers or they have a way to search for a user that posted something, which would find me if I put my username in.

If this is indeed possible then please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

If you look up near the top left of the page there is a link: " View your posts".
Click that and you will see a list of your posts.

There is also an option below the message composing box for “Notify me when a reply is posted” should will send you an e-mail when a reply is posted, and when viewing a topic there is a “Subscribe to Topic” button at the bottom of the page.

I too think this need to be done as there are large number of forums and it is quiet difficult to browse for the desired forum one by one

I don’t see how you are having trouble keeping track of “all of your posts” as this is your first post! :confused:

As in my previous reply, there are already three ways to do this, plus you could bookmark your posts with your web browser. I hardly think it is a pressing issue to add yet more ways to keep track of your posts.

I usually let Google do the heavy lifting. site:forum.audacityteam.org “Posted by wizarddrummer”

Ragnar