Unable to Register

Hello - I recently tried to register using a different username and email address but my activation email never arrived. I’ve turned off my SPAM filter on my mail server and re-sent my activation email several times but I’m still not receiving the activation email. I had to register using a different email address and username so I could log-in and post here for help.

My questions are:

• Can someone provide me with some insight into why the activation emails never made it to my original email address.
  • Is it possible to have the email address changed on my original registration attempt so I can use that username instead?
  • If this is not the proper place to post this, who should I contact?

Thanks in advance!

This is the correct place to report problems such as this.

The forum recently migrated to a new server, so your post may have got lost during the transition.

I would suggest that you try registering again with the e-mail address that you want to use - if you still have a problem, log in with your current user name and send me a PM (click on the PM button below my name to the right of this post to send me a “Private Message” in which you can include the e-mail address that you want to use).