new user can't attch file to e-mail

Suggestions and Questions About the Forum Web Site.

ImagePost here only if the Forum isn't working as you would like or expect.

If you require help using Audacity, or think you have found a "bug", please post on the forum board relevant to your operating system.
Windows
Mac OS X
GNU/Linux and Unix-like

new user can't attch file to e-mail

Permanent link to this post Posted by cypress4289 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:15 am

I somehow stumbled through downloading, and created an audio file that was imported. I then exported this file as a wave (70 MB), and then when attaching file i rec'd a message that I was not connected to the internet. This message was being created on yahoo (they have 20MB attachment limitation if this has anthing to do with it). How do I complete the attachment? I am a pre-computer man, if you didn't notice already, so if anyone can help take it easy on me with the lingo. i just need to complete the attachment in order to send a very important e-mail ASAP. Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.............................Thanks
cypress4289

Operating System: Please select

Re: new user can't attch file to e-mail

Permanent link to this post Posted by kozikowski » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:43 pm

Where to start.

First, you're posting in the wrong place. This is the place for complaining about the color of the forum banners and number of Smilies.

So now I have to start asking you stuff like: What kind of computer you have, which operating system, which email service, are you on High Speed?

Last I tried it--last week--Yahoo Mail had a 10M limit.

Koz
kozikowski
Forum Staff

Operating System: OS X 10.9 Mavericks

Return to Maintaining / Improving this Forum