Does earbuds works for recording Audio ?

Should some best quality earphones work for recording quality? basically, i want to record audio for my videos from my smartphone. So i was thinking to buy a wireless earbud which also works for recording audio.
Here i have found some earbuds (Source - http://www.thebestadvices.com/best-wireless-bluetooth-earbuds)

Can anyone suggest me that which earbud i should choose for best quality audio recording?. Let me know if anyone has experienced these earbuds.

1. Bose SoundSport Wireless
2. Mpow Jaws
3. VAVA MOOV 28
4. Samsung Level U Pro
5. Apple Airpods
6. Anker SoundBuds Slim
7. SENSO ActivBuds S-250
8. Jaybird X3
9. TaoTronics TT-BH07
10. COWIN HE8D

That’s normally my world, but I have no experience with doing it from earbuds.

I’ve done recordings from iPhone/iPod.

The worst trouble with that is getting the sound files in and out of the phone. That can be a juggling act.

We should wait for another poster that has hands-on.

If nobody shows up…you are the expert. Post back with your experiences.

Koz

Being am obsessive pessimist, I can think of things to do wrong. Chewing sounds end up in your ears, oddly enough. So no snacking for you while recording. Bluetooth isn’t the most stable connection. You could end up with holes and gaps in your work.

I can foresee repeatability problems. Each time you set your earbuds, you could get a slightly different sound.

What else could go wrong…

How long is a charge? Somehow you have to make sure one charge lasts longer than a recording. Does the sound quality change with the charge? I know it’s not supposed to, but you are in a perfect position to know for sure.

You won’t have microphone positioning problems, they travel with you.

Koz

I remember.

Do you have anything now? It’s not unusual for somebody to insist a hot-zot microphone is the only way to go, when most of the work can be done with a plain microphone—possibly something they already own. There’s nothing wrong with cheap rock-band microphones. I’ve done recordings with a SM-57 (drum) microphone.

Try out something you already own and make a list of the problems. Then solve the problems.

Koz

I personally would not use earbuds for recording. They aren’t nearly the same quality as over-ear or on-ear headphones.

Look into searching for “studio headphones” on Amazon, Google, etc…

Also, NEVER use wireless headphones for recording or producing!