Bad static type noise interference on Audacity podcast recor

Hi
I made a recording of a conference using USB stick in QU-Drive on our church A&H Qu-24 digital desk.

And in some sections during the session there appears very bad static type interference, like radio interference.
For all of the sessions the speaker was using a Sennheiser handheld radio mic and there was none of this noise coming through the PA, everything sounded good. It was just when I loaded the wav file into Audacity I noticed this noise in one or two sections.
In Audacity I went through the normal Noise Removal process of selecting a Noise Profile sample of a section where this static noise occurs on its own and then selecting the whole section where noise interferes with speaking and selecting Noise Removal. It reduced the static a little bit but you can still hear it. If I reduce the noise by too much it sounds metallic and broken up.
Any ideas how to eliminate/reduce this static and how this appeared in the first place, it has never happened before and it only occurred in some sections.

http://community.allen-heath.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Noise-sample-1.mp3

To remove static you need the DeClicker plugin here , ( get the DeEsser while you’re there ).