Frequency scale

New to the forum and Audacity. I am using it to analyse bat echolocation calls. How do I change the frequency scale to go up to 145 kHz?
I did try the mag-glass that appears when but it only moves the scale up or down, not increases it. If I right click the mag-glss it only allows me to go from 0 to 22 kHz. If I left click it reduces the frequency scale down to 13-22, then 15 -19, then 16-18.3 etc. The largest range I can get is 0 to 22. Clicks after this do not go any further.

Also I have changed this in preferences under Tracks and Spectrograms in Min and Max frequencies. I hit apply nothing happens. I hit ok and nothing happens. It just stays at 0 to 22kHz.

I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

There is an upper limit to the frequency that can be represented by digital audio, which is half the sample rate. So, for example, if you have a file or an Audacity track with a sample rate of 44100 Hz, then the upper frequency limit is 22050 Hz.

THank you Steve. I have managed to change this now as I have set the sample rate to 352800kHz as we need this to catch the upper frequency scales of bats.