Compiling 2.1.3-Problem with Help Folder

Hello:
I used Widgets 3.0.2 and VS 2013, the community edition to compile 2.1.2 successfully for ASIO without any failed projects. However, the local manual would not work. But I live with it. Now. I used the same procedure to compile 2.1.3. Every thing went fine except one failed project related to the Help manual. Either the Help folder was not able to be created or a copy of the manual could not be downloaded. The error message is as follows.

Error 230 error MSB3073: The command “set SRC=“D:\Audacity\win\…\help\manual”
set DEST=“D:\Audacity\win\Release\help\manual”
cd …....\scripts\mw2html_audacity
if EXIST %SRC% goto built
wiki2htm.bat
:built
xcopy /I /E /C /Y /Q %SRC% %DEST%
:VCEnd” exited with code 2. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 122 5 help

Could anyone shed some light on this issue? Is there a bug in the code?
Thanks.

The Manual dump script often hangs except on Linux. Sometimes it will run better standalone after shutting down Visual Studio.

Don’t forget that the Python library is required to build help, obtainable from http://www.python.org/download/. Add the location of the top-level directory where you installed Python to your Path environment variable. The Python installer might do this for you.

Gale

I have put Python in the computer before compiling. I do not think Python is the problem.

Does it matter which version of Python?
Thanks.

Not that I am aware, but 2.x.x is more compatible.

Gale