Successful build??

Trying my first build…I am getting a successful build (or at least i think I am), but nothing afterwards.
using VS2008 —last few lines from output window:

23>Linking...
23>   Creating library E:AudacityFolderwinReleaseAudacity.lib and object E:AudacityFolderwinReleaseAudacity.exp
23>Generating code
23>e:audacityfolderlib-srclv2lilvsrcplugin.c(503) : warning C4756: overflow in constant arithmetic
23>e:audacityfolderlib-srclv2lilvsrcplugin.c(511) : warning C4756: overflow in constant arithmetic
23>e:audacityfolderlib-srclv2lilvsrcplugin.c(519) : warning C4756: overflow in constant arithmetic
23>e:audacityfolderlib-srclv2lilvsrcplugin.c(503) : warning C4756: overflow in constant arithmetic
23>Finished generating code
23>Embedding manifest...
23>Build log was saved at "file://e:AudacityFolderwinProjectsAudacityReleaseBuildLog.htm"
23>Audacity - 0 error(s), 7 warning(s)
========== Build: 23 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I was expecting Audacity to run at this point, or an exe to show up somewhere. I am clueless, please help :question:

F5

Thanks schmide. I feel like a moron!
However, after pressing F5 I now get :

The program can’t start because wxbase28ud_vc_custom.dll is missing from your computer.
Try re-installing the program to fix this problem.

I get a similar message when trying a release build, only the file is wxbase28u_vc_custom.dll

Yet, I have the files located (per the wiki) in
E:AudacityFolderwinUnicode Debug
E:AudacityFolderwinUnicode Release
respectively. I have also checked my environment variable and it is working correctly. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

How about copying those files from the Unicode to the release folder?
I’m even more lazy and copy the xwidgets files directly from the installed Audacity folder.

Set your path for (your wx directory)libvc_dll

right click (computer) → Properties → Advanced System Settings → Advanced → Environmental Variables → System Variables → Path

Reboot

Have fun

Those locations are out-of-date, they should be:
E:AudacityFolderwinDebug
E:AudacityFolderwinRelease

Audacity no longer ships non-Unicode configurations so the Developers decided to change the names of the solutions and resulting folders. If you let us know what wiki page as this outdated information we will get it changed.