LADSPA plug-ins for Mac

This section is now closed.

Audacity 1.3.x is now obsolete. Please use the current Audacity 2.1.x version.

Mac 0S X 10.3 and earlier are no longer supported but you can download legacy versions of Audacity for those systems HERE.

LADSPA plug-ins for Mac

Permanent link to this post Posted by Malini » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:51 am

Hi,

From where can I download these plugins? I searched a lot but the links given in Audacity site are not working anymore for Mac. I am not sure if I am overlooking anything. Could someone help me with this please?

Thanks and Regards
Malini
Malini

Operating System: Please select

Re: LADSPA plug-ins for Mac

Permanent link to this post Posted by steve » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:22 pm

The "swh-plugins" for Mac were hosted by Ardour, but they don't appear to be available any longer.
I'm not sure if they are available from anywhere else.
You could try asking on the Ardour forum if the swh plug-ins are still available for Mac http://community.ardour.org/community

I'll ask around and see if I can find them anywhere. If you find them first, please let us know ;)
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
steve
Site Admin

Operating System: Linux *buntu

Re: LADSPA plug-ins for Mac

Permanent link to this post Posted by Gale Andrews » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm

I think Ardour have only recently removed that download. We are trying to make the installer available on the site we recommend for LAME and FFmpeg downloads. We'll post here when that it is done.

Meantime I do have a zip (not an installer) here:
http://gaclrecords.org.uk/swh-plugins-mac-0.4.15.zip .

To use it, extract the entire contents of the zip into the "Plugins" folder in the directory where Audacity resides - usually in your "Applications" folder.

Alternatively, in Finder use Go > Go to Folder and type in either of these addresses
Code: Select all
~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/LADSPA
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/LADSPA

Then extract the zip into one of those folders. If the directory does not exist you can create it.

Gale
________________________________________FOR INSTANT HELP: (Click on Link below)
* * * * * Tips * * * * * Tutorials * * * * * Quick Start Guide * * * * * Audacity Manual
Gale Andrews
Quality Assurance

Operating System: Windows 10

Return to Mac OS X