Audacity 2.1.2 Сохраняет не в тот формат

При сохранении файла Export Audio - Other uncompressed files вместо выбранного формата, файл всегда сохраняется в формате .aiff !

Thank you, but we know. It is mentioned in the 2.1.2 Release Notes: http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Release_Notes_2.1.2#Imports_and_Exports.

Please change the file name to the correct extension when exporting.

Gale

Можно сделать сохранение пути к последней загруженной кривой в Equalization - Save/Manage Curves в диалогах Export/Import. Сейчас путь не сохраняется и окно открывается всегда на папке Audacity\

You can make a saving path to the last loaded curve Equalization - Save/Manage Curves dialogs Export/Import. Now the path is not saved and the window always opens on a folder Audacity\

Thank you, but that is not new to 2.1.2. The import and export dialogues are designed to open at Audacity’s folder for application data, I think. It is a feature request not a bug.

Gale

Да, это не баг, не хотел создавать новую тему. Неудобно, когда кривая находится не в папке с программой и её часто приходится загружать, каждый раз указывать путь к ней. Лучше чтобы этот путь сохранялся. Так ужу было в старых версиях, потом эту функцию убрали.

Yes, this a not a bug, i do not want create a new topic. Uncomfortable when the curve is not in the folder with the program, and it is often necessary to load each time point the way to her. It is better to make this path remained. So uzhu was in older versions, then the feature was removed.

OK I made a note of your request. I see in Audacity 2.0.0 that the path was remembered across sessions (at least on Windows), but the path was not saved in the audacity.cfg settings file. So presumably it was Windows that was saving the path.

Gale

Eventually, Save / Manage Curves will probably be replaced with the presets system in the Manage menu, which currently does not work properly. Hopefully the Import / Export feature for those presets will remember the last folder used.

Gale

Я руками правлю обычно. Дописываю WAV или MP3 предварительно стерев AIFF.