Open Core Audio

Your boys in the pictures are recording nature sounds, not interviews. You also stated your were “Intrigued” if it could be done for $32.00. I gave you the link and your or someone else removed it. With all due respect, you sounded as if you were not aware this could be done. As far as “going down this road”, that comment was for Koz as he used the word “meander” which refers to a bend in the road or river or as we say in the hills, “taking the long way to the barn”.

I will make sure that I never get off topic again. It ain’t worth the hassle. I truly just found the proper forum for my response to this post concerning recording and I will start making my post there concerning this type of issue. As far as my post being removed, I can understand your process and I will also never make that mistake again. It took less the 10 min for 12 people to respond to me via the ACX. Maybe after being vetted, the admins could add this type of forum to help the members they have helped reach the ACX requirements. Like I said, I have always supported the Mom and Pop Shops. Just a thought.

Any notes on resolving the CAF file problem? If not I’m going to lock the topic. We can talk about microphones in their own thread.

Koz